New to Twitter? Here are some basic guidelines to help you get started:
- Tweets with images are more than twice as likely to be remembered so don’t forget to tweet a pic!
- Keep it short: tweets that contain less than 100 characters have a 17% higher engagement rate than longer tweets.
- #easy #on #the #hashtags: tweets with more than two hashtags have a 17% drop in retweeting and overall engagement, here are some other tips you might want to look at when it comes to Twitter.
- Twitter engagement rates for brands are higher in the morning but are more likely to receive Favorites at night.
- Tweets that contain links receive 86% higher Retweet rates than Tweets without links.
BONUS: 92% of engagement with a brand’s tweets are link clicks. That means, get sharing and get posting!