What are you doing to build a consistent, reliable, and valuable relationship with your existing loyal guests on social media? Here are five quick ways to help you refine your content!
1) Make sure that your content is in-line with your mission statement.
2) Don’t be a generalist. There’s no use in being a solutions-provider to pain points that don’t exist for your customers. That is to say, whether you’re a luxury or long stay budget brand, be that. Own your brand voice and stay true to your DNA.
3) Engage your audience. It’s not enough to have a strong output of information, it needs to grab the reader’s’ attention. Try asking questions or inspire engagement.
4) Always incorporate a call-to-action. Guide your guest to an action at the end of your social media posts.
5) Finally, keep it simple. Don’t feel that the latest social media platform is necessarily the best — or the right fit for you. If your hotel brand is more mature, for example, try periscope over snapchat.